Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jalapeno Green Chile Artichoke Dip

"My husband and I first tasted a dip similar to this at a local restaurant.  We liked it so much that we decided that we would try and make it at home.  I think that our version is even better if I do say so myself!!!  

2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
2 (14 ounce) cans of artichoke hearts (I like to use 1 regular and 1 marinated), drained & chopped
1/2 cup chopped green chilies
1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
2 cups mozzarella cheese

Mix together all ingredients, except mozzarella cheese.  Place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  Top with mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.  Serve with crackers, crostini or vegetables. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Thanks!